INFO Technologists from all over the country get together in the youth festival of infotech that is held annually at the major centers of infotech.
Fees Structure & Other Details:
- A Students admission would be cancelled if the student bacame a fees defaulter.
- The student has the option of the paying the fees either in lump sum or by installments.
- All fees are due by the 1st of every month,, however a grace period till the 7th of the month is give to the student failing which a fine of Rs. 5/- shall be levied everyday till the date of payment.
- If a student fail to pay his/her fees for two consecutive months, he/she shall be termed as a dropout. He/She shall not avail of any facility at the Center thereafter. If the student wishes to join back, he/she is liable to pay 2 months fees along with the fine and a specifies readmission fees.
- The mode of payment shall be either local cheques, demand drafts or cash. Outstation cheques shall be not entertained.
- All fees are payable in advance fees once paid are neither refundable not adjustable to any other other person.
- Admission fee Rs. 100/- will be charge for all courses at the time of admission.
Documents to be attached with the application:
- Two Passport size Photograph.
- Two self addressed envelope carrying stamp worth Rs. 3/-
- Attested Xerox copies of Education Certificate.
Necessary charges for the regular courses
Total Amount @ time of admission 750/-